DellDriverTM.com is a website that specialize on providing Dell’s latest Drivers either for Printers, Laptops, or even Monitors. Get the latest Dell Drivers here from our website.
There are many factors that can cause a man to have a small penis. Some factors can’t be helped, while some factors can be prevented. Here’s a list of some factors that can decrease penis size:
1) Circumcision – Circumcision is a big cause of a smaller penis. The reason for this is that when the foreskin is removed from the penis, it usually leads to scarring. Skin and penile tissue that has been scarred will be less elastic and will typically “shrink” up (and get smaller) when a scar is formed. Some estimates are that men who are circumcised lose an average of 5% of their penile length. Strangely enough, the companies and industries that profit from circumcision state that there is no scarring nor loss of penis length when a man’s penis is circumcised.
2) Scarring Due to Injury or Burns – Getting your manhood caught in your zipper, excessive masturbation, and other injuries can also make the penis smaller. Because of the sensitive nature of the penile tissues and skin, they can be easily injured. I had a friend who stepped on his dog’s tail in the dead of night. The dog jumped up, clenched down on his penis, and bit into it. After a trip to the hospital (no stitches), and once he healed up, what was the result? His penis was shorter in length and the area that was injured resulted in a scarred depression in this area of his penis.
We mentioned masturbation already, and it’s something to definitely keep in mind. Excessive masturbation, especially when a man is young and masturbating over aggressively, can damage the skin and other penile tissues. If this happens, stop masturbating and let your penis heal 110%. This type of scarring, too, can make your penis smaller.
Burns, as one can imagine, can make your penis smaller, too, and they are more common than most people realize. The most frequent cause is usually from scalding liquid being accidentally poured onto the penis. So, guys, if you like to cook, don’t do it in your boxers.
3) Low Testosterone or Growth Hormone – Low levels of testosterone while the male is still in the fetal stages can result in a smaller penis. In fact, it is one of the causes of micro-penis. When puberty rolls around, the same effect can happen if low-testosterone levels are present.
4) Hormones – Exposure to the wrong hormones can also greatly impact the size of a man’s penis. Such hormones can impede its growth (if the child is exposed) and can also make the penis grow smaller in an adult man, if he is exposed.
5) Smoking – Smoking destroys the fine capillary-bulb networks in your body, especially in your distal extremities and your penis. If you smoke, it’s wise to stop, as it will have an effect on your penis size and your ability to create and maintain an erection.
6) Genetics – Your DNA is the template for the size of your penis. If your genetic code dictates a bit smaller penis, then it’s your genes which may be the culprit.
7) Fetal Exposure to Chemicals – Many pesticides, chemicals, pollutants, and even poor diet can impede proper penis size. Especially if the mother is exposed to such chemicals while she is carrying the male fetus. Infants exposed to certain chemicals can also alter normal penis growth.
8) Radiation Exposure – Some scientists believe that exposure to excessive amounts of radiation, in the penile region of the male child or infant, can hamper penis growth. In the adult male, excessive radiation exposure can make the penis shrink in size and impede its function, too.
9) Penile Trauma – Penis fracturing and penile valve prolapse can be causes of a decrease in penis size and function.
10) The Angry Wife or Girlfriend – Most people have heard the tale of John and Lorena Bobbitt. To provide a short recap, she cut his penis in half with a knife. It was surgically reattached but his penile size was reduced from the trauma.
So, men, take care of your penis to ensure that you don’t lose any “inches.” Of course, also take steps to ensure that no one else does it for you.
Georg von Neumann
Download the Dell Drivers that you need from this download link