DellDriverTM.com is a web site that specialize on furnishing Dell’s hottest Drivers both for Printers, Laptops, or even Screens. Get the most recent Dell Drivers below from our internet site.
Although doing the job on a customer site recently with a brand new Dell Powered 2950 Server with Home windows Server 2003 R2 pre-mounted by Dell we arrived experienced a dilemma with one particular of the configurations that will come with the pre-set up and interferees with the ease of connecting through RDP (Distant Desktop Protocol).
This environment will cause the a photo of the Dell server to be exhibited prior to the login prompt the problem is that the file measurement is practically 2Mb and quite graphic intensive, so it slows down the velocity that the log in prompt loads, pursuing the measures beneath will help get rid of this environment.
Prior to starting up this function please ensure you have an understanding of the warning underneath thoroughly:
Disclaimer: You use Registry Editor (regedit.exe) fully at your very own chance. Incorrect or accidental use of regedit can induce critical issues that may well be irreparable with out reinstalling your functioning process. We present this data freely nonetheless all possibility is with you and we supply no legal responsibility for any injury you bring about accidental or if not.
- Open up a RDP or console session on the server (waiting for the picture to load!)
- Log into the server
- Open up Regedit on the RDP session (Start> Run> Regedit.exe).
- Pick out the HKEY_Consumers.DEFAULT / Regulate Panel / Desktop portion from the still left hand menu. In the proper hand pane for the entry with the title of Wallpaper. Our server was set to: C: /Home windows/method32/DELLWALL.BMP
- Double-simply click on the Wallpaper benefit.
- Delete the contents and simply click Ok.
- Near Regedit.
Another choice would be to alter it to place at an graphic of your decision even so it will slow the loading speed down so we do not recommend it. As normally with registry edits fantastic care ought to be taken not to change any keys you are not 100% certain of what they do – accomplishing so can induce serious and irreparable problems to your working program.
Download the Dell Drivers that you want from this download link