DellDriverTM.com is a website that specialize on providing Dell’s latest Drivers either for Printers, Laptops, or even Monitors. Get the latest Dell Drivers here from our website.
Find a mirror and be your own audience. The best way to make sure you are physically and verbally presenting yourself the way you wish to be seen and heard is to actually see and hear yourself.
It is ideal, of course, to video yourself practicing your presentation. But we do not always have access to that equipment when we need to practice.
Find a mirror, and give your presentation. You are your audience.
Your stance and gestures should enhance your message. You want the audience to see that you are confident, friendly and comfortable.
* Are your shoulders relaxed?
* Arms at your sides or slightly in front of you?
* Gestures natural?
* Facial expressions natural?
Eye contact engages people. When you make eye contact with an audience member for a moment while you are speaking, you are including that person in your presentation.
* Are you looking at your audience?
You want your audience to hear every word and feel your enthusiasm.
* Are you speaking at a moderate pace?
* Are you saying your words clearly?
* Are you using natural inflections in the pitch of your voice?
You want your audience to understand what they are hearing.
* Are you using jargon-free language?
* Are you avoiding acronyms and initials?
People get distracted by “um”, “uh”, incorrect grammar, slang expressions, overused phrases. You want your audience to focus on your message, not your mannerisms.
* Is your speech free from distractions?
When your “audience” – you – can answer yes to all of these questions, you only have to remember when you are in front of your real audience. You know you can deliver a great presentation, because you’ve already seen and heard yourself do it!
Download the Dell Drivers that you need from this download link